Zoom screen sharing allows you to share the desktop, a window, an application or an audio/video. Zoom allows you to also send computer audio to the remote attendees when sharing a video or audio clip.
To share computer audio for your YouTube videos during screen sharing, click on 'Share Computer Sound'.
1. Open your Zoom meeting.
2. Ensure that you are logged in as the Speaker.
3. Click on the green 'Share Screen' icon.
4. You will see a pop-up window where you select your desktop or application.
5. Click the check box in the lower left that says 'Share computer sound'
6. Now when you are in screen share mode it will play all computer sounds to the audience.