How to Setup the Simulcast Streaming on Hubilo -
The Simulcast Setup is available for the following Streaming Type on the Hubilo -
Hubilo Broadcasting Studio
Hubilo Streaming > External Encoder
1. The option to enable simulcast a session will be available under “Stream Options” in the Sessions.
Please note that you can delete the added destination and edit the same only when the session is not live. No changes can be done when the stream is Live.
2. Add a custom destination to simulcast (Default). It will require an RTMP URL & Stream Key to simulcast to the destination.
3. From the dropdown, choose the Target Destination to Simulcast.
Additionally, you can choose to simulcast to the following destinations by pasting an ingest URL & Stream key. To find the same, please refer to the support articles for each of the platforms.
Facebook Live (Please turn on the Persistent Stream Key under the Advanced Settings to be able to re-use the same stream links for your live stream)
- Please find the below example of how you can add details for Simulcast Target Settings.
Please note -
1. We recommend adding a label for naming the simulcast. This will help to differentiate between two different simulcasts to the same platform. Eg - Two streams are being sent to Facebook, you can differentiate one from another.
2. You can delete the added destination and edit the same only when the session is not Live. No changes can be done when the stream is Live.
3. The target destination limit for Simulcasting is up to 6 Target Destination.
The live stream will show on the Hubilo Sessions page and the attendee will be able to view the same on the event community. The same stream will also be visible on the target destination (eg. Facebook) at the same time, simultaneously. Attendees will be able to view the live stream on the selected target destination as well.
4. For Facebook Live Stream please turn on the Persistent Stream Key under the Advanced Settings to be able to re-use the same stream links for your live stream.