After the webinar is concluded and the content is generated, head to the Snackable Content Hub > Resources > Video Shorts to review your Ai Generated Video Shorts.
As the latest update to Hubilo Snackable Hub, now marketers will be able to create their own custom shorts from the webinar recording using our very own editor. In addition to the same, marketers can edit the auto-generated AI shorts to create new shorts. Organisers & team members will be able to edit, embed & download their shorts all in one place - The Hubilo Snackable Hub on the organiser dashboard.
Note - Video shorts cannot be created longer than 3 minutes duration.
To Create a new video short:
Click on the Create New Short CTA on the top right of the
On click, you will access the video editor - where you will be able to create your custom video short in three short steps:
Trim the duration of the short - allows you to select the portion of the webinar recording you’d like to use in your short.
Add Branding- here you can add a background, text, logos, slides & closed caption to your video short.
Preview and Save - you can name your video short, add a short description & create a video short. At this step, you may also choose to save the video as a draft to make changes at a later point.
Once you create the short, it will be changed to the “processing state”. Once the processing is completed, all the organiser & team members will be informed about the completion using an email.
All new video shorts created by the organiser will be tagged as made by you. This short can be downloaded and embedded similar to the AI Generated Shorts.
If the video short is saved as a draft, it will appear on the video shorts listing page and tagged as a draft. A draft can be edited or deleted- however, it cannot be downloaded unless the video is generated.
To Edit an existing video short:
You can hover over an AI-Generated, made by you or draft video short and click on the edit icon.
When editing an AI-Generated Short, a new instance will be created.
Made by youshort is edited, you can save it as a new file or save it as the original short.
While editing a video short, you can Trim, Brand, and Preview the edited file.
As the latest update to Hubilo Snackable Hub, now marketers will be able to create their own custom shorts from the webinar recording using our very own editor. In addition to the same, the marketers can edit the auto-generated AI shorts to create new shorts. Organisers & team members will be able to edit, embed & download their shorts all in one place - The Hubilo Snackable Hub on the organizer dashboard.
While editing or creating a new video short the organizer can customise their video short in 3 easy steps:
- Trim - select the portion of the webinar recording you’d like to use in your short
- Brand - here you can add a background, text, logos, slides & closed captions to your video short.
- Preview & Save - you can name your video short, add a short description & create a video short.
Let’s understand each of these steps in detail.
When creating a new short or editing a short, the first step will allow you to trim the duration of the short.
You can select the duration of the short by adjusting the duration container by dragging the handle bars on the video timeline. The maximum duration of a short cannot be more than 3 minutes long.
You can add a marker on the video timeline. Markers can be used to identify and flag important events during a webinar for the reference of your team members. Markers can also be added during live streaming from the Hubilo Broadcast Studio when the stream is live. All markers added during the live stream will be displayed on the video timeline.
- Easily preview/hide the video transcript using the transcript icon. The transcript will show Ai-identified segments that were used to create Ai-generated shorts. The transcript can be used to identify relevant segments to help create accurate shorts.
- You can change the aspect ratio of the video short any time. Choose from landscape (16:9), Portrait (9:16) or Square (1:1) video aspect ratios. These aspect ratios can be tweaked to create video shorts for different social media platforms.
- Add a background image to your video short. You can upload a custom background as well. The desired resolution for a custom background is 1920 x 1080 pixels in .jpg format.
- You can zoom in / zoom out of the video timeline for more accurate editing. Additionally, you will be able to undo/redo any changes applied to the video at any given instance.
Once you have selected the desired duration for the short, you can move to the next step - Branding the video.
Once you are done trimming the video short, you can add branding to your video short by clicking on next to proceed to the next step. Branding will allow you to add a logo, text, captions and slides to your video short.
- Logo - choose from our list of logos or upload your custom logo.
- You can upload a 400 x 400px logo in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format.
- Maximum upload size is 2mb per logo.
- Once a logo is uploaded, it will show in the list of logos and can be added to the video timeline by hovering over a logo and clicking on add to video.
- The logo will appear on the video timeline and can be repositioned & scaled on the video preview.
- Once the logo is added to the video you can adjust the opacity of the video or remove it from the video timeline as well
- You can also adjust the duration of the logo on the video timeline by dragging the handles on the logo layer.
- Text - add custom text to your video short & choose from preselected font styles.
- You can create a new text message by clicking on add text CTA. This will open the text editor where you can enter your message, select a font style & size, define the text color. (Note: Text message cannot be longer than 100 characters, however multiple text inputs can be created)
- Once a text is added to the video timeline, it can be repositioned & scaled on the video preview.
- You can also adjust the duration of the text on the video timeline by dragging the handles on the text layer.
- Once the logo is added to the video you can remove it from the video timeline by hovering over the text style.
Captions - Auto generated captions can be enabled on the video short. Currently, we only support captions in English.
To enable captions on the video short, click on the checkbox and select the font type, font size and font color for the captions.
Captions will automatically appear for the duration of the video short.
To remove the captions, simply uncheck the checkbox.
Custom Slides - Intro & Outro slides can be added at the beginning & end of the video short.
You can select from a collection of pre created slide templates or upload your own custom slide.
To add a custom slide, click on Add Custom Slide and upload your image in .jpeg, .jpg format. Ensure the file resolution is 1920 x 1080px and not larger than 5mb in size.
To add your slide to the video short timeline, hover over the desired slide and click on Add to Video CTA.
- You can then preview the slide and select its placement - at the beginning or end of the video short. You can also select the duration of the slide at the beginning or end of the video.
Once the slide is added to the video, it will be displayed on the branding timeline at the beginning or at the end of the slide based on the application.
You can always edit or remove the applied slide from the video timeline by hovering over the slide.
The last step in creating your video short is also the most crucial one. Once you have completed trimming & branding your video short, you can preview all the changes in this step. You can play the video preview and tweak any desired changes by navigating to the previous steps using the stepper.
- Once all your changes are finalised, you can add a title and a relevant description to the video short.
- If you are previewing a new short (create short), you will only get an option to either save the short as a draft, save as original or save as new short. Let’s understand the saving options briefly:
- Save as draft - will allow the organiser / team members to instantly save all the editing progress and revisit the short and edit it in the future anytime. The short in draft state will not be available for download unless it is processed & saved. The draft can be deleted anytime from the shorts listing page.
- Save as new short - will create a new short on the listing page tagged “Made by you” and start the processing of your short. Once the video short is processed & saved, it will be shown on the shorts listing page.
- Save as original - This option will only show if you are editing a short that was “Made by you”. You can override all previous changes with any new updates made in the editor. This will override all changes to the previous version and replace it with the latest version after the changes are processed.
- If an AI-generated short is edited, will create a new file and will allow you to make changes to the same. AI-generated shorts cannot be deleted.
- After your video short is processed and saved, it can be previewed, downloaded or embedded from the shorts listing page. In addition to the same, the organiser & organiser team members will also receive an email informing them that the short was generated successfully.
Points to Note
The video editor is only available with the Snackable Content Hub for Webinar events.
AI-generated shorts cannot be deleted.
Video shorts saved as drafts cannot be downloaded unless they are saved and processed. However, drafts can be deleted.
A short that is “Made by you” will be processed & available for download or embed once the processing is completed. An email will also be sent to organizer & team members to download the video short.
To try out the Hubilo Snackable Hub & the video editing capabilities, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with your designated customer support manager today.