Hubilo provides an option to share Q&A on the live stage during a session, this increases the engagement rate of Q&A and gets attendees to interact with the engagement options with ease.
Steps to enable/disable Show Q&A on Mainstage:
Enabling Show Q&A on Stage:
The 'Show Q&A on Stage' option is checked by default.
If the option is available on the dashboard please contact your CXM.
Disabling Show Q&A on Stage:
On the Dashboard, in Sessions > Go to a particular session > Go to Engagement > Q&A > Uncheck 'Show Q&A on Stage?' > Click 'Save'.
Session Host/Moderator/Speaker can Show Q&A on HBS Main stream:
Step 1: The moderator/speaker for the session will see the option to 'show on stream' on v2 Community on clicking the 3-dot icon next to a Q&A modal on the side panel.
Step 2: A pop-up to choose the position of the Q&A modal will be shown. The moderator/speaker will be able to drag and preview the position where Q&A will be shown on the stream and place it as per their preference.
The panelist can change the position of the Q&A modal on the stream by pressing the “Edit” icon when the Q&A modal is added to the stream.
Only one Q&A can be shown on the main stream at a given point of time.
The answer given by the speaker to the questions asked, will also be reflected on the stream.
A panelist can override a Q&A already shown on stream by themselves or other panelists at any interval of time. A pop-up will be shown informing them that there is active content already displayed on stream.
If the panelist has checked a default position for the Q&A modal, the position confirmation will not be asked again when the current Q&A modal on the stream is replaced with a new one.
However, if a Q&A is replaced by a chat or a Q&A, the position of the same will be confirmed again.
Panelists can interact with the Q&A by upvoting when the modal is shown on the stream. The Q&A that is shown on the mainstream will also be highlighted in the side |
The Q&A can be removed from the stream by clicking on the 'X' (cross) icon directly or by clicking on the 3-dot menu on the active Q&A > 'Remove From Stream’' option.
Confirm the same on the pop-up.
The above steps will be applicable for all the streaming options under Stream source.
Below is an example for YouTube stream source.
Points to Notes::
- Only the host & speaker can show Q&A on the stream.
- Attendees will be able to ask questions and upvote on it.
- Interactive Q&A on stream will not be visible in Full Screen or PIP mode on Mobile web and Desktop. it is visible in Theatre Mode. In the mobile app, it will be visible if added to stream by moderator / Speaker.
- Moderator / Speaker cannot add an Interactive Q&A on stream from mobile web & mobile app as they will not be able to confirm the on-stream position on a mobile screen. Only show on stream for Desktop Web is offered.
- A moderator can moderate a session from the session listing page as well, but they will only be able to show the engagement module on stream only from the session detail page.
- It is advised that the video is streamed in 16:9 aspect ratio with Hubilo on the desktop web for the best experience.
Next Articles :