Interactive Live Session Q&A
Hubilo provides an option to share Q&A on stream during a session, this increases the engagement rate of Q&A and gets attendees to interact with the engagement options with ease.
Steps to enable/disable Show Q&A on Steam:
Enabling Show Q&A on Stream:
The 'Show Q&A on Stage' option is checked by default.
If the option is available on the dashboard please contact your CXM.
Disabling Show Q&A on Stream:
On the Dashboard, in Sessions > Go to a particular session > Go to Engagement > Q&A > Uncheck 'Show Q&A on Stage?' > Click 'Save'.
Session Host/Moderator/Speaker can Show Q&A on HBS Stream:
Step 1: The moderator/speaker for the session will see the option to 'Show on Stream' on HBS 3.0 Community on clicking the 3-dot icon next to a Q&A modal on the side panel.
Step 2: Step 2: A pop-up with the Q&A position is shown:
The moderator/speaker can click on Share Now and display the Q&A on stream.
On confirming, the Q&A will be displayed on stream.
Only one Q&A can be shown on the stream at a given point in time.
A panelist can override a Q&A already shown on stream by themselves or other panelists at any interval of time.
A pop-up will be shown informing them that there is active content already displayed on stream.
Panelists can interact with the Q&A by upvoting when the modal is shown on the main stage. The Q&A that is shown on the mainstage will also be highlighted in the side
Panel with ‘Showing on Stream’ above the Q&A. The answer given by the speaker to the questions asked, will also be reflected in real-time.
The Q&A can be removed from the stream by clicking on the 'X' (cross) icon directly or by clicking on the 3-dot menu on the active Q&A > 'Remove' option. Confirm the same on the pop-up.
Points to Note:
- If an attendee is using an unsupported browser / device, they might not be able to join the real-time live stream channel. The attendees will be switched to a delayed live stream channel automatically.
- Only the host & speaker can show Q&A on the stream.
- Attendees will be able to ask questions and upvote on it.
- Attendees from tab & desktop will not be able to join real-time live stream channel in unsupported browser conditions.
- In real-time sessions, panelists can add to the stream when they join via desktop and Ipad only.
- Show on stream engagement will be visible in default, full Screen and theatre mode. In PIP mode on Mobile web and Desktop the engagement will be displayed as a notification .
- When an attendee joins the session via mobile app, mobile web.. the stream is always “Delayed live stream”. i.e., any engagement added to the stream will be shown below the video viewport.