Lead Score is a new feature that helps organizers prioritize their leads based on the likelihood of becoming a paying customer.
This feature enables the organizer to focus their efforts on the most valuable leads, increasing their chances of success.
Below are the list of activities available on the basis of which the scores are given:
- Time spent in the session: Total time(live OR on-demand) spent by attendee watching the session
- Chats in session: Total number of chats posted by the attendee in the session
- Responds to polls asked in session: Total number of polls answered by the attendee in the session.
- Clicks on conversion prompt CTA - Clicks on unique conversion prompt CTAs (multiple clicks on one CTA will be counted as one click only)
- Raises hand in session - Unique raise hand action by an attendee in a sessionReacts to session - Sum of total reactions by an attendee during a session
- Rates session: Boolean value of whether the attendee rated the session
- Downloaded files: Number of unique files downloaded by the user
- Asks questions in session: Total number of questions asked by the attendee in QnA of the session. Anonymous questions cannot be mapped to users and hence will be ignored from the calculation.
These activities are set and cannot be edited/changed however the values can be set to 0 if you wish not to use it.
Steps to set Lead Scores:
On Dashboard, please go to Engagement > Lead Score.
In Activity Score, the organizers can set the values/scores for each activity.
The values cannot be set for more or less than 100.
Default values are set but can be changed as needed.
If an activity is not valid or not useful then the value for that can be set as 0.
If the value is set more than 100 or less than 100 the 'Reset' option is activated.
The values can be reset to 100 by clicking on the 'Reset' option and clicking on 'Confirm' on the popup.
The lead scores set will be same for both Live and On-Demand.