Hubilo provides detailed analytics as described below:
Review total number of sessions your event had, total tracks, total views, replays, average rating, unique views, session join and leave time, average watch time, most watched sessions etc.
Average watch time is shown at the attendee, session, and event level (both live and on-demand sessions). In addition, for both hybrid and in-person events, the session check-in data will be readily accessible under the corresponding session's analytics tab.
How do Join and Leave time work?
- When the user clicks the join session button it captures Join time.
- Leave time will be captured whenever the user leaves the session page, either if they have closed the tab, closed the browser ,or refreshed the page their system shuts down, they are in pip mode and select the cross button, navigate to a different tab, or log out.
How does Watch time work?
- Watch time is the duration for which the user watches the streaming of the session
- Eg. If the session is from 5-6 pm and if the user has watched the session from 5 pm - 5.55 pm then the session watch time will be 55 min for that user.
If the user stayed till the session ended but did not click play, then join/leave will show the entire duration but the watch time will be way less since watch time will not be counted if the session has been paused. It will only comprise the time the session is played.
Join/Leave time and Watch time are independent of each other which means watch time is not the difference between Leave time and Join time.
Eg. If the session is scheduled from 5-6 pm and the user comes to the session detailed page at 4.55 pm and stays there till 5.45 pm. So his Join time will be 4.55 pm and his Leave time will be 5.45 pm. However, the Watch time will be 45 min
(i.e from 5 pm - 5.45 pm). This is the actual time the user has watched the streaming.
To download all session analytics in one zip folder > Click on the download icon
Choose your preferred sorting option > enter the email id on which export data will be sent > click on send
System mail will be sent on the email id with a zipped Folder containing all session analytics reports.
In Session wise analytics reports you will also find
- Join time and leave time of attendees for live sessions as well as for on-demand sessions.
- Cumulative watch time of each attendee for the live sessions and on-demand sessions.
Exceptions regarding Join and Leave time computation:
A) Mobile App
- Session Join time and Leave time will not get captured in the case of PIP mode.
- Session Watch Time is not calculated for Speaker/Private Link Speaker/Host in case of HBS studio/External URL/Zoom Webinar.
- Leave time will be captured for Speaker/Private Link Speaker/Host in case of HBS studio only if the session is left by clicking on the Leave button and will not be captured in case of Internet disconnection/tab close/browser close/Page Refresh.
- Only Join time will be captured for Session Types: Other(External URL)/Zoom Webinar
- If the same user joins LIVE and ON-Demand sessions then the join and leave time of the on-demand session will be captured in LIVE Report as well and Session watch time in the Live and Unique report will be the same.
- In case an attendee leaves the session after the session end time + 30 minutes, leave time will not be captured for that attendee.
1) System will not compute Average watch time in mobile apps.
2) In case if an attendee has watched both the live and on-demand session, the cumulative watch time will be shown for the live and on-demand session for that attendee.